The Oxford Farming Conference
The Oxford Farming Conference will hold its next Annual Conference from 3rd/4th/5th January 2018.
The 2017 Conference hosted a powerful line-up of speakers to tackle the industry’s big issues:
- Crop protection regulatory threats and opportunites post Brexit
- Delivering Sustainable Solutions for the Agri-Food Supply Chain
- Inspiring our faremrs and growers to succeed in this rapidly changing world
- Protein Challenge 2040: What's the opportunity for UK food ad farming?
- The 'Grate' Cheese Debate
It is the place to network and the origin of many a good idea both on the farm and off. The Conference is pleased to support the work of the Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust.