The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces new partnership
The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust (NFST) is pleased to announce that Corteva Agriscience has become a Title Partner.
The major partnership deal aligns NFST with one of the world’s largest crop protection and seed companies. Corteva was formed following the merger of DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences last year.
“We are delighted to be able to work with Corteva to develop the individuals who will become tomorrow’s leaders and inspire change in our industry.” says Mike Vacher, Nuffield Director. “The agriculture, horticulture, food and rural industries are vibrant, ever-changing and rife with opportunity; our relationship with Corteva will help the Trust continue to bring positive change to the industry.”
Simon Parker, Head of Marketing at Corteva, said: “The fantastic individuals selected for scholarships are those who want to look at food and farming across the world to be inspired and to influence the future of their own careers and businesses.
“Corteva is from a similar mould. The products we develop for farmers across the globe are the result of bright minds and a pursuit of brilliance. That is why we feel NFST is such a good fit for a brand like ours which is rooted in innovation.”
- A message from NFST Director Mike Vacher... Take care of yourselves and each other!
- Alexa Parker: Report Published
- Mark Dewes: Report Published
- 2021 Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust Applications Now Open
- Emily Norton: Report Published
- Tom Ormesher: Report Published
- Chris Rose: Report Published
- The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces new partnership
- Jamie McIntosh: Report Published
- Jonathan Gill: Report Published