The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces new partnership
The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust (NFST) is pleased to announce that Corteva Agriscience has become a Title Partner.
The major partnership deal aligns NFST with one of the world’s largest crop protection and seed companies. Corteva was formed following the merger of DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences last year.
“We are delighted to be able to work with Corteva to develop the individuals who will become tomorrow’s leaders and inspire change in our industry.” says Mike Vacher, Nuffield Director. “The agriculture, horticulture, food and rural industries are vibrant, ever-changing and rife with opportunity; our relationship with Corteva will help the Trust continue to bring positive change to the industry.”
Simon Parker, Head of Marketing at Corteva, said: “The fantastic individuals selected for scholarships are those who want to look at food and farming across the world to be inspired and to influence the future of their own careers and businesses.
“Corteva is from a similar mould. The products we develop for farmers across the globe are the result of bright minds and a pursuit of brilliance. That is why we feel NFST is such a good fit for a brand like ours which is rooted in innovation.”
- New Nuffield Farming Report published - Duncan Williams: ‘Dairy Antibiotics: achieving sustainable use’
- Nuffield Farming Lecture Online Update – ‘Bricks to Clicks’ in the wake of Covid-19
- Nuffield Farming Lecture Online Update Scheduled for 14th July 2020
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – James Smaldon: ‘Managing poultry welfare in a transitioning world of technology’
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Sarah Pick: ‘Heifer replacement strategies: Cost reduction in the UK suckler beef herd’
- New Nuffield Farming Report Published - Angus Selby - ‘Can Institutional Investment Capital provide opportunities for Family Farmers and Young Farmers into UK Agriculture?’
- Nuffield Farming is accepting applications for 2021 Scholarships
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Richard Harrison: ‘Where next for soft fruit in the UK?
- NUFFIELD FARMING CHAIRMAN'S ANNOUNCEMENT
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Alex Brewster: ‘Powering pasture and the relevance of red meat in the 21st century’