Farming Fit For Food conference day is a great success
The Nuffield International Triennial Farming Fit For Food conference on 8 June 2017 was a great success, with excellent attendance.
A full report of the day will be available here soon.
You can read more about the day on the Fresh Produce Journal website here.
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Richard Harrison: ‘Where next for soft fruit in the UK?
- NUFFIELD FARMING CHAIRMAN'S ANNOUNCEMENT
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Alex Brewster: ‘Powering pasture and the relevance of red meat in the 21st century’
- Nuffield Farming Online - Latest Update and Links
- Ed Barnston: Report Published
- Farming Community Network collaborating with Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust to promote resilience in farming
- A message from NFST Director Mike Vacher... Take care of yourselves and each other!
- Alexa Parker: Report Published
- Mark Dewes: Report Published
- 2021 Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust Applications Now Open