EPIC Award Winners!
A number of you were at EPIC at the beginning of the month and will therefore be aware of this, but the Poultry Study group had not one, but two of its members honoured with awards.
First up on the Sunday night, receiving the Pullet Hatcheries Association annual ‘Service to the Industry Award’ was Karen Campbell. On the Monday night Aled Griffiths was also awarded with the Peter Kemp Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Egg Industry.
On behalf of our chairman Nick Chippindale we would like to extend our warmest congratulations to both Karen and Aled for their individual successes. Both are incredibly hardworking and thoroughly deserve these recognitions.
Please see below a link to the pictures of the awards ceremonies.
Once again, Congratulations to Aled and Karen and I look forward to seeing those of you making the trip to Glasgow at the end of this week.
- Nuffield Scholars to share research findings at Wales Farming Conference.
- 2020 Scholar Applications Now Open!
- EPIC Award Winners!
- Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces 2020 Nuffield Farming Lecture Award to Professor Andrew Fearne
- 2019 Nuffield Farming Scholars Announced
- Iwan Vaughan: Report published
- Daniel Roberts: Report published
- Sarah Hughes: Report published
- Geraint Powell: Report published
- Jonathan Baker: Report published