EPIC Award Winners!
A number of you were at EPIC at the beginning of the month and will therefore be aware of this, but the Poultry Study group had not one, but two of its members honoured with awards.
First up on the Sunday night, receiving the Pullet Hatcheries Association annual ‘Service to the Industry Award’ was Karen Campbell. On the Monday night Aled Griffiths was also awarded with the Peter Kemp Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Egg Industry.
On behalf of our chairman Nick Chippindale we would like to extend our warmest congratulations to both Karen and Aled for their individual successes. Both are incredibly hardworking and thoroughly deserve these recognitions.
Please see below a link to the pictures of the awards ceremonies.
Once again, Congratulations to Aled and Karen and I look forward to seeing those of you making the trip to Glasgow at the end of this week.
- New Nuffield Farming Report published - Duncan Williams: ‘Dairy Antibiotics: achieving sustainable use’
- Nuffield Farming Lecture Online Update – ‘Bricks to Clicks’ in the wake of Covid-19
- Nuffield Farming Lecture Online Update Scheduled for 14th July 2020
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – James Smaldon: ‘Managing poultry welfare in a transitioning world of technology’
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Sarah Pick: ‘Heifer replacement strategies: Cost reduction in the UK suckler beef herd’
- New Nuffield Farming Report Published - Angus Selby - ‘Can Institutional Investment Capital provide opportunities for Family Farmers and Young Farmers into UK Agriculture?’
- Nuffield Farming is accepting applications for 2021 Scholarships
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Richard Harrison: ‘Where next for soft fruit in the UK?
- NUFFIELD FARMING CHAIRMAN'S ANNOUNCEMENT
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Alex Brewster: ‘Powering pasture and the relevance of red meat in the 21st century’