Congratulations to Tony Evans NSch
Congratulations to Tony Evans NSch who was awarded 2018 Princess Royal Award in London. Business consultant and farmer Tony was recognised for his outstanding achievements in the dairy industry. The Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers (RABDF) award recognises Mr Evans’ “honest, practical and effective” advice and work in training young, aspiring dairy farmers.
RABDF’s judging panel said Mr Evans’ work in setting up farmer co-operatives, discussion groups, joint ventures and business courses made him a deserving winner of the award. Among Mr Evans’ flagship achievements are his involvement with the Entrepreneurs in Dairying course through Andersons and his work in organising Nuffield Dairy study tours (more information below). Please CLICK HERE for the complete article.
- A message from NFST Director Mike Vacher... Take care of yourselves and each other!
- Alexa Parker: Report Published
- Mark Dewes: Report Published
- 2021 Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust Applications Now Open
- Emily Norton: Report Published
- Tom Ormesher: Report Published
- Chris Rose: Report Published
- The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces new partnership
- Jamie McIntosh: Report Published
- Jonathan Gill: Report Published