Congratulations to Tony Evans NSch
Congratulations to Tony Evans NSch who was awarded 2018 Princess Royal Award in London. Business consultant and farmer Tony was recognised for his outstanding achievements in the dairy industry. The Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers (RABDF) award recognises Mr Evans’ “honest, practical and effective” advice and work in training young, aspiring dairy farmers.
RABDF’s judging panel said Mr Evans’ work in setting up farmer co-operatives, discussion groups, joint ventures and business courses made him a deserving winner of the award. Among Mr Evans’ flagship achievements are his involvement with the Entrepreneurs in Dairying course through Andersons and his work in organising Nuffield Dairy study tours (more information below). Please CLICK HERE for the complete article.
- Nuffield Farming Lecture Online Update Scheduled for 14th July 2020
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – James Smaldon: ‘Managing poultry welfare in a transitioning world of technology’
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Sarah Pick: ‘Heifer replacement strategies: Cost reduction in the UK suckler beef herd’
- New Nuffield Farming Report Published - Angus Selby - ‘Can Institutional Investment Capital provide opportunities for Family Farmers and Young Farmers into UK Agriculture?’
- Nuffield Farming is accepting applications for 2021 Scholarships
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Richard Harrison: ‘Where next for soft fruit in the UK?
- NUFFIELD FARMING CHAIRMAN'S ANNOUNCEMENT
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Alex Brewster: ‘Powering pasture and the relevance of red meat in the 21st century’
- Nuffield Farming Online - Latest Update and Links
- Ed Barnston: Report Published