- 25th April Congratulations to Caroline Drummond NSch
- 25th April Congratulations to Tony Evans NSch
- 24th January Nuffield Scholars to share research findings at Wales Farming Conference.
- 21st January 2020 Scholar Applications Now Open!
- 20th November EPIC Award Winners!
- 7th November Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces 2020 Nuffield Farming Lecture Award to Professor Andrew Fearne
- 7th November 2019 Nuffield Farming Scholars Announced
- 30th October Iwan Vaughan: Report published
- 25th October Daniel Roberts: Report published
- 22nd October Sarah Hughes: Report published
- 16th October Geraint Powell: Report published
- 15th October Jonathan Baker: Report published
- 11th October International Egg Industry Honors Welsh Egg Producer
- 10th October Hugh Shedden: Report published
- 9th October Cameron Roucher: Report published
- 8th June Inspirational Scholars offer advice at Cereals
- 18th April Nuffield Scholars at Pig and Poultry Fair to offer advice
- 20th February From Autumn to Spring Calving in Co Antri - Barry O'Boyle NSch
- 8th January 2019 Nuffield Farming Scholarship applications open
- 8th January Nuffield Scholar suggests innovative approach to Gove’s pledge for public access
- 3rd January Richard Counsell: Report published
- 7th December Anna Jones: Report published
- 4th December Dr Debbie McConnell: Report published
- 20th November Peter Wiggins-Davies: Report published
- 20th November Thomas Allison: Report published
- 14th November Rob Mercer: Report published
- 25th October James Smith: Report published
- 19th October 2018 Nuffield Farming Scholars announced
- 17th October James Chapman: Report published
- 15th October Broadening UK Agriculture's Horizons with Nuffield
- 25th September Rufus Pilgrim: Report published
- 22nd September Robin Asquith: Report published
- 12th September Richard Hinchliffe: Report published
- 11th September 2017 NFST ANNUAL CONFERENCE & DINNER - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN...
- 28th July Jan Redpath: Report published
- 25th July Ben Taylor-Davies: Report published
- 16th June Nuffield ‘Farming Fit For Food’ conference highlights
- 9th June Farming Fit For Food conference day is a great success
- 10th April International conference highlights areas for change
- 14th September ANNOUNCING THE 2018 NUFFIELD FARMING LECTURE AWARD - PROFESSOR MICHAEL WINTER O.B.E.
- 21st July Nuffield features on The Archers
- 13th April Announcing a New Nuffield Opportunity: The 2018 Nuffield Farming Lecture
- 17th March Group Photo of the 2016 Nuffield Farming Scholars on their Pre-CSC.