2017 NFST ANNUAL CONFERENCE & DINNER - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN...
BOOK YOUR PLACE AT THIS YEARS NFST ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND DINNER!
Bookings have now opened for the 2017 NFST Annual Conference & Dinner, please follow the link below.
PayPal has been added to our booking website making it easier to pay by either PayPal, Debit or Credit Card.
This year's Nuffield Farming Annual Conference will be held at the Bristol Marriott Hotel, City Centre, 2 Lower Castle Street, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3AD
Hotel rooms will be reserved through the Nuffield Farming booking website on a first come, first served basis. Payment for hotel rooms will be paid direct to the hotel on departure.
It is the turn of the 2016 NSch’s to present at this year’s conference, for a list of all the subjects please follow http://www.nuffieldscholar.net/annual-conference-exhibition/presenting-scholars. Come along and show them support.
- Congratulations to Caroline Drummond NSch
- Congratulations to Tony Evans NSch
- Nuffield Scholars to share research findings at Wales Farming Conference.
- 2020 Scholar Applications Now Open!
- EPIC Award Winners!
- Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces 2020 Nuffield Farming Lecture Award to Professor Andrew Fearne
- 2019 Nuffield Farming Scholars Announced
- Iwan Vaughan: Report published
- Daniel Roberts: Report published
- Sarah Hughes: Report published