2017 NFST ANNUAL CONFERENCE & DINNER - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN...
BOOK YOUR PLACE AT THIS YEARS NFST ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND DINNER!
Bookings have now opened for the 2017 NFST Annual Conference & Dinner, please follow the link below.
PayPal has been added to our booking website making it easier to pay by either PayPal, Debit or Credit Card.
This year's Nuffield Farming Annual Conference will be held at the Bristol Marriott Hotel, City Centre, 2 Lower Castle Street, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3AD
Hotel rooms will be reserved through the Nuffield Farming booking website on a first come, first served basis. Payment for hotel rooms will be paid direct to the hotel on departure.
It is the turn of the 2016 NSch’s to present at this year’s conference, for a list of all the subjects please follow http://www.nuffieldscholar.net/annual-conference-exhibition/presenting-scholars. Come along and show them support.
- 2021 Nuffield Farming Scholars Announced
- New Nuffield Farming Report published - Duncan Williams: ‘Dairy Antibiotics: achieving sustainable use’
- Nuffield Farming Lecture Online Update – ‘Bricks to Clicks’ in the wake of Covid-19
- Nuffield Farming Lecture Online Update Scheduled for 14th July 2020
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – James Smaldon: ‘Managing poultry welfare in a transitioning world of technology’
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Sarah Pick: ‘Heifer replacement strategies: Cost reduction in the UK suckler beef herd’
- New Nuffield Farming Report Published - Angus Selby - ‘Can Institutional Investment Capital provide opportunities for Family Farmers and Young Farmers into UK Agriculture?’
- Nuffield Farming is accepting applications for 2021 Scholarships
- New Nuffield Farming Report published – Richard Harrison: ‘Where next for soft fruit in the UK?
- NUFFIELD FARMING CHAIRMAN'S ANNOUNCEMENT