The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces new partnership
The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust (NFST) is pleased to announce that Corteva Agriscience has become a Title Partner.
The major partnership deal aligns NFST with one of the world’s largest crop protection and seed companies. Corteva was formed following the merger of DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences last year.
“We are delighted to be able to work with Corteva to develop the individuals who will become tomorrow’s leaders and inspire change in our industry.” says Mike Vacher, Nuffield Director. “The agriculture, horticulture, food and rural industries are vibrant, ever-changing and rife with opportunity; our relationship with Corteva will help the Trust continue to bring positive change to the industry.”
Simon Parker, Head of Marketing at Corteva, said: “The fantastic individuals selected for scholarships are those who want to look at food and farming across the world to be inspired and to influence the future of their own careers and businesses.
“Corteva is from a similar mould. The products we develop for farmers across the globe are the result of bright minds and a pursuit of brilliance. That is why we feel NFST is such a good fit for a brand like ours which is rooted in innovation.”
- The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces new partnership
- 2020 Nuffield Farming Scholars Announced
- 2020 Nuffield Farming Scholarship Deadline Approaches
- Nuffield Farming Scholars Included in 2019 Queen’s Birthday Honours List
- Congratulations to Caroline Drummond NSch
- Congratulations to Tony Evans NSch
- Nuffield Scholars to share research findings at Wales Farming Conference.
- 2020 Scholar Applications Now Open!
- EPIC Award Winners!
- Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust announces 2020 Nuffield Farming Lecture Award to Professor Andrew Fearne