The next RED talk will be held on the 2nd of July @10:30am.
Neil Parish will be headlining with Rosemary Shrager talking food.
They are covering elements of agri-tech, the ag bill, the need for STEM linkage on food in schools and of course national food security.
Sarah Calcutt will be in the chair and is looking for some good questions from Nuffield scholars! They have had a great showing from Nuffield to these talks and they have been raising some excellent questions for panellists.
The registration link is: www.ruralpolicy.group/red
- October 2020
- Thursday 8th RED 7 - The Business & Science of Healthcare
- Thursday 15th Introduction to Nuffield Webinar - 10/10
- December 2020
- Tuesday 15th Introduction to Nuffield Webinar - 15/12
- January 2021
- Friday 15th Nuffield Farming Open Evening
- February 2021
- Wednesday 3rd Dairy-Tech 2021
- May 2021
- Wednesday 12th Pig & Poultry Fair
- June 2021
- Thursday 24th Farm Walk (Barnston Estates)