'Providing a Fresh Perspective' - Lecture at RAU
On Tuesday 26th March there will be a Professorial Lecture Series titled ‘Providing a fresh perspective’ held at the Royal Agricultural University's Parkinson Lecture Theatre from 6.00 p.m. Louise Manning, Nuffield Farming UK Trustee and Professor of Agri-Food and Supply Chain Security will speak on 'Food supply chains: security, integrity and trust'. Whilst David Main, Professor of Production Animal Health and Welfare will discuss 'The role of farmers, advisors and government in demonstrating excellence in British farming'
Places are free, but may be limited and should be booked in advance to avoid disappointment. For more information and to book a place please click HERE
- April 2019
- Tuesday 9th Drones for Farming Conference 2019
- May 2019
- Saturday 18th Royal Welsh Spring Festival
- Wednesday 22nd 2019 National Beef Association's 'Beef Expo'
- Wednesday 29th Royal Bath & West Show
- June 2019
- Thursday 6th The South of England Show
- Thursday 6th Nuffield Farming UK East Midlands Group Visit
- Monday 10th Nuffield Farming UK Dairy Study Tour
- Wednesday 12th Cereals - The Arable Show
- Friday 14th The Royal Three Counties Show
- Thursday 20th The Royal Highland Show