Nuffield Farming Annual Conference 2017
Please note -
Rooms for Thursday 23rd November have sold out!
If you require a room for Thursday 23rd November please contact Lindsay Woods by email firstname.lastname@example.org to go on a waiting list.
Rooms for both Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd November are still available.
The 2017 Conference will be held at the Marriott Central, Bristol 22nd - 24th November 2017.
The two day conference starts with a farm visit 'with a twist' and the welcome buffet on Wednesday 22nd November.
During the two day conference:
- The 2016 Scholars will give their presentations of their 18 month study and travel projects following the publication of their reports.
- The new 2018 Scholars will officially be awarded their Nuffield Farming Scholarships.
- The 2017 Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust AGM will be held.
- The Nuffield Farming Annual Dinner and Drinks Reception will be held on Thursday 23rd November.
Three special awards will also be presented:
- The HSBC Silver Salver for the best written report published by a 2015 Scholar.
- The John Stewart Shield for best presentation from the 2016 Scholars.
- The Steven and Gill Bullock Award which acknowledges the individual who has been most effective in using their Scholarship to develop their businesses, innovate and contribute to the industry.
The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust Annual Conference is a major event in the Nuffield Farming Calender and is an ideal opportunity to give the new Scholars and any future potential Scholars an insight into Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust.
Guests are also welcome at the Annual Conference.
For more information and to book your place at this years annual conference please click here to be redirected to the booking website.